We were thrilled to drive the marketing strategy and content creation for the first DPE Academy workshop. Hosted in Chantilly, VA, Ringlet Studio worked with host, Natalie Seng of Designed Perfectly Events, to create a full marketing plan leading up to the workshop and a social media strategy for day-of. Ringlet Studio managed all of DPE Academy's social media, created and edit blog posts, coordinated material with workshop speakers, managed outreach to sponsors and posted on all social media platforms at the workshop.
- Through Ringlet Studio's marketing and social media efforts, online traffic was directed to the DPE Academy workshop Eventbrite page where the targeted amount of tickets for the workshop were sold
- 43,096 Impressions, 1,835 Post Engagements and 241 Link Clicks on the DPE Academy Facebook page over the course of two months leading up to the workshop
- Tripled the amount of followers on the DPE Academy Facebook page over the course of 6 weeks
- A total of 1010 Facebook posts created and posted on the DPE Academy Facebook page over the course of 6 weeks
- Almost 700 followers gained on the DPE Academy Instagram profile over the course of 6 weeks
- 3, 935 Likes received , 245 Comments received on the DPE Academy Instagram profile
"Ringlet Studio's team was very self-sufficient and hands on. Once we discussed a plan of action they went right to work. They completely planned our marketing plan for our first DPE Academy workshop. Having an editorial calendar was very helpful to see how the post were spread out among the different social media platforms. I also liked the weekly check in calls. The social media presence for the academy grew drastically once Ringlet Studio got involved!"
-Natalie Seng, Founder of DPE Academy