Ringlet Studio worked with MATINE, a leather goods company based in Washington, D.C.. MATINE's brand has a driving philosophy of simplicity and minimalism, while embracing the imperfect and natural. To launch Spring/ Summer 2017 collection, MATINE hired Ringlet to run an affiliate marketing campaign. This campaign focused on MATINE's branded hashtag, #AMorningStory. To further the MATINE brand story, affiliates were asked to caption a photo of their MATINE bag within the context of their morning routine.
- Ringlet contacted over 120 digital media influencers over a three month period to discuss partnering with the MATINE brand.
- Over 75% success rate in converting influencers into affiliate partners to feature MATINE bags in their digital media content
- A total of 450K people reached through affiliates' total combined audiences.
- Over 6,000 likes received on total combined Instagram posts featuring MATINE's bags.
- Highlights: MATINE bags were featured in Instagram and blog posts by Meg Birm, Courtney Halverson of Pretty Little Fawn, Liz Adams, Grasie Mercedes, Lisa Dengler, Lindsey Louie